Tuscan Cast Stone
Tuscan Cast Stone Mix brings new possibilities to architectural cast stone. Our unique formula uses the highest-quality limestone—rather than gravel—to create a more natural look with richer, more accurate colors. New proprietary technology gives our optimized cast stone mix incredible strengths — over 7,000psi compressive and 1,600psi flexural. This strength allows our product to be cast a 1/2" thick over a foam core; resulting in less material, lighter weight, and easier installation. A strict quality-control program ensures our bags are consistent in color, weight, and material.
Great For Use With
- Fireplace Surrounds
- Custom Profiles
- Surrounds & Sills
- Wall Caps
Exceptional Results for Discerning Customers
||Tuscan StoneworxTM is ready to help bring your most ambitious projects to life with a cast stone mix that can meet the requirements of any profile or design.
Our cast stone mix features:
The result is an impressive final product that looks, feels, and ages like natural cut stone.
- A unique formula that uses the highest-quality limestone-rather than pea gravel-to create a more natural look with richer colors.
- With 10 standard colors to choose from and unlimited custom color options, Tuscan Stoneworx has a color for every application.
- Exquisite finishing options like sanded, acid wash, polished, antique, sand-blasted, burned, chateau, and travertine.
uscan Cast Stone mix offers you advantages no other pre-cast concrete alternative can.
- Strong. Tuscan Cast Stone is strong enough for your most demanding products-with compressive strengths that exceed 7,000 PSI and flexural strengths that exceed 1,600 PSI.
- Durable. Tuscan Cast Stone mix components are built to look great for decades. And because the color is built into the base material, chips and scratches only add character and naturality.
- Lightweight. Tuscan Cast Stone's strengths allow it to be cast a 1/2" thick with a foam core; resulting in lighter weight, less material, and easier installation. Our unique patent pending Tuscan Cast Stone mix produces pieces that are up to 70% lighter than traditional pre-cast concrete.
- Versatile. With our unique mix design, you can create pieces in virtually any shape, size, or color.
- Easy to Install. Because our Tuscan Cast Stone mix is so much stronger, lighter, and more versatile than pre-cast concrete, it's much easier to work with and install. In most cases, masonry adhesive is all you'll need.
- Natural. Because it's made with real limestone, our Tuscan Cast Stone pieces look, feel, and age like natural stone.
- Consistent. With our advanced materials and strict quality control program, you can confidently create the same colors, textures, and finishes over and over again.
- Color. Our Tuscan Tint is available in multiple sizes to match your project. From single color packets for one bag mixes, to 5lb or 20lb bulk containers for large jobs.
||ASTM G 153
||ICC Acceptance Criteria
||ICC Acceptance Criteria
||Minimum 15 PSI
||ASTM D 2247
||Passed 14 days
||ASTM B 117
||No deletrious effect
||Passed at 300 hours
|Surface Burning Characteristics
||0 Flame Spread/0 Smoke Develop
||ASTM C 39